After your child is diagnosed, one of our Board Certified Behavior Analysts will conduct your child’s assessment.
The assessment performed by our BCBA will determine your child’s initial treatment goals.
Each plan is customized to the child’s specific needs
and can include recommendations for modifying the environment to support the child, protocols for managing challenging behavior, and protocols for teaching new skills.
The initial assessment is a starting point to provide the clinical team with preliminary data about challenging behaviors, possible skills that will be targeted, and the required intensity of your child’s ABA therapy.
Throughout the course of ABA therapy, a BCBA and Behavior Therapist (BT) will work with your family and child to refine intervention from the details gathered in the initial assessment to best support the child in meeting identified goals.
- Skills Assessment
- Functional Behavior Assessment
- Functional Analysis
- ESDM (Early Start Denver Model)
- PEAK (Promoting the Emergence of Advanced Knowledge)
- VBMAPP (Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Protocol)
- AFLS (Assessment of Functional Living Skills)
- EFL (Essential for Living)
- IGLR (Inventory of Good Learner Repertoires)
- AIM (Accept. Identify. Move.)
BEHAVIOR REDUCTION INCLUDES:
- Functional Communication Training
- Tolerance Training